Entrepreneurship is an act of creating a business or businesses while building and
scaling it to generate a profit. It is started as an idea borne out of innovation by a person called an ENTREPRENEUR. He identifies a need and starts a business to fill that void, it could be either a side income or freelancing, they are much more than being a business or job creator.Entrepreneurs are the world’s most powerful transformers. From Elon Musk sending people to Mars to Bill Gates and Steve Jobs making computers part of every household.
Entrepreneurs imagine the world differently.
Founder and CEO of NeuroFlow defines“Entrepreneurship as the process, someone who is willing to take a leap, work hard enough to sacrifice everything else around him, all in the name of solving problems “Entrepreneurs see possibilities and solutions where the average person only sees annoyances and problems”.
Before quitting your payday job to pursue that idea brewing in the back of your mind, the following are tips from great Entrepreneurs.
Therefore as an Entrepreneur examine them carefully:
- Take Bold and wise decisions: Richard Branson says his biggest motivation is to keep challenging himself.Everyday, entrepreneurs learn one way or the other, they treats life like along university education.
- Go for your passion and tastes: An entrepreneur must engage in a work they believe in,you can’t believe in something you don’t have passion for. Steve Jobs noted that the only way to be satisfied in your life is to do work that you truly believe in.
- Be a risk taker: life is all about risk, inside risk exist opportunities. Jeff Bezos said it helped to know that he wouldn’t regret failure, but he would regret not trying.
- Put faith in who you are: Henry Ford said, “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right”. Your believe propels you to succeed irrespective of obstacles along the path.
- Be visionary: The founder and CEO of Tumblr, David Karp, notes that an entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and a desire to create it.Vision keeps you a beat with your intent.
- Be surrounded with positive people: Who you’re with is who you become. Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn, noted that the fastest way to change yourself is to hangout with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Face your fears: Overcoming fear isn’t easy, but it must be done. Arianna Huffington once said that she found fearlessness was like a muscle the more she exercised it,the stronger it became.
- Take action: The world is full of great ideas, but success only comes through action.Walt Disney once said that the easiest way to get started is to quit talking and start doing. That’s true for your success as well.
- Be time conscious: No one succeeds immediately, and everyone was once a beginner. As Steve Jobs wisely noted, “if you look closely, most overnight successes took along time.” Don’t be afraid to invest time in your company.
Liked this post? Keep your fingers crossed for more!!!
Don’t forget to like and comment!!!